This easy peanut butter cookie will triple your pleasure with peanuts, peanut butter chips and peanut butter cups all together in one cookie cup. Perfect for your holiday cookie exchange.
- pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) peanut butter cookie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on cookie mix package
- cup chopped cocktail peanuts
- cup peanut butter chips
- 1 1/2
- tablespoons coarse sparkling sugar
- miniatures peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Place mini paper baking cup in each of 36 mini muffin cups.
- 2 In large bowl, stir cookie mix, water, oil and egg until soft dough forms. Stir in peanuts and peanut butter chips.
- 3 Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Dip top half of each ball into sugar. Place one ball, sugar side up, into each muffin cup.
- 4 Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Immediately press 1 peanut butter cup into center of each cookie. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove to cooling rack to cool completely.