Fill your cookie jar with a healthier twist on chocolate chip cookies. This one's made with two whole-grain cereals and whole wheat flour.
- cups packed brown sugar
- cup butter or margarine, softened
- cup canola or vegetable oil
- teaspoon vanilla
- cup fat-free egg product or 2 eggs
- cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2
- cups quick-cooking or old-fashioned oats
- teaspoon baking powder
- teaspoon baking soda
- cups Honey cereal
- cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, beat brown sugar, butter, oil, vanilla and egg product with electric mixer on low speed until blended. With spoon, stir in flour, oats, baking powder and baking soda until well mixed. Stir in cereal and chocolate chips.
- 2 On ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart.
- 3 Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack.