These cookie cups made with Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookie mix, filled with creamy ganache and topped with raspberries are the perfect mini indulgence!
- pouch (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker cookie mix chocolate chip
- Butter and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- cup dark chocolate chips
- cup heavy whipping cream
- fresh raspberries
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 32 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- 2 Make cookie dough as directed on pouch. Scoop heaping tablespoonfuls of dough into muffin cups.
- 3 Bake 8 minutes. Immediately press dough in each using back of spoon to form cup. Bake 3 minutes. Using spoon, press dough into cups again; cups will hold shape after second pressing. Bake 5 minutes. Cool completely on cooling rack.
- 4 To make ganache, in large microwavable measuring cup, mix chocolate and cream. Microwave uncovered on High in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until stirred smooth. Spoon into cookie cups; top each with a raspberry. Refrigerate about 30 minutes to set. Store covered in