These light, lemony cheesecake bites with a simple sugar cookie crust come together in a flash.
- pouch (21 oz) Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
- cup butter, softened
- tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- cup powdered sugar
- cup lemon curd
- 1 Heat oven to 350° F. Spray 48 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- 2 In medium bowl, mix cookie mix, softened butter, egg and lemon juice until soft dough forms. For each cookie bite, shape 2 teaspoons dough into ball, and place in mini muffin cup. Push down centers of balls to form little cups.
- 3 In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1/2 cup of the lemon curd with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Spoon mixture into decorating bag fitted with tip. Fill each cup with a teaspoon of mixture.
- 4 Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until cookie edges are turning golden. Cool completely before removing from pan. When cool, top each with 1/4 teaspoon lemon curd.