Whether you grill or bake, you’ll be glad you decided to make these easy, tasty all-in-one foil packs!
- tablespoons butter, melted
- tablespoons honey
- tablespoons Dijon mustard
- tablespoon Montreal chicken seasoning
- boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 lb)
- large sweet potatoes (about 1 3/4 lb), peeled and cut into 3/4-inch pieces (4 cups)
- large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Heat oven to 400°F or heat gas or charcoal grill for direct grilling. Cut 4 (18x12-inch) sheets of foil. In medium bowl, mix melted butter, honey, mustard and seasoning. Add chicken, and turn to coat; set aside.
- 2 In large microwavable bowl, microwave sweet potatoes uncovered on High 5 to 7 minutes or until fork tender. Carefully divide potatoes among the 4 pieces of foil. Top with bell pepper chunks. Top each with chicken breast and sauce.
- 3 For each packet, bring up 2 sides of foil over chicken and vegetables so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again, allowing space for heat circulation and expansion. Fold other sides to seal.
- 4 If baking, place packets on cookie sheet, and bake 25 to 30 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F). If grilling, place packets on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 18 to 20 minutes, rotating packets one-half turn after 10 minutes, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F).
- 5 Place packets on plates. Cut large X across top of each packet; carefully fold back foil. Top with green onions.