Add Middle Eastern flavor to your family’s dinner. Enjoy grilled vegetables and beef kabobs – a delightful meal.
- 1 1/2
- pounds beef boneless sirloin, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- cup Italian dressing
- new potatoes ( 1/2 pound)
- medium onion, cut into 6 wedges
- small whole mushrooms
- mini red bell peppers
- mini pattypan squash
- 1 Mix beef and dressing in shallow glass or plastic dish. Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, at least 30 minutes but no longer than 24 hours.
- 2 Heat 1 inch water to boiling in 1 1/2-quart saucepan. Add potatoes. Boil about 15 minutes or until almost tender; drain. Cool slightly.
- 3 Heat coals or gas grill. Remove beef from marinade; reserve marinade. Thread beef, potatoes, onion, mushrooms, bell peppers and squash alternately on each of twelve 7-inch metal skewers, leaving space between each piece. Brush kabobs generously with marinade.
- 4 Cover and grill kabobs 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 12 to 15 minutes for medium beef doneness, turning frequently and brushing with marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.