Use your slow cooker to prepare a mouth-watering turkey breast with no fuss.
- 1/2-lb bone-in turkey breast, thawed if frozen
- medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- medium stalk celery, chopped (1/2 cup)
- dried bay leaf
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- cup water
- 1 Remove gravy packet or extra parts from turkey breast. Place onion, celery and bay leaf in cavity of turkey. In 5- to 6-quart slow cooker, place turkey. Sprinkle turkey with salt and pepper. In small bowl, mix bouillon and water until granules are dissolved; pour over turkey.
- 2 Cover and cook on Low heat setting 8 to 9 hours. Remove bay leaf.