In this easy yet elegant dinner recipe a buttery lemon-caper wine sauce is served over pan-fried turkey cutlets.
- cup Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon pepper
- lb turkey cutlets
- tablespoons butter or margarine
- tablespoon olive oil
- cup dry white wine
- tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- cloves garlic, finely chopped
- tablespoons chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- tablespoons capers
- Lemon wedges and fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley leaves, if desired
- 1 In shallow bowl, mix flour, salt and pepper; coat both sides of turkey cutlets in mixture.
- 2 In 12-inch skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter and the oil over medium-high heat. Add turkey in batches; cook 3 minutes, turning once, or until turkey is no longer pink in center. Remove to serving plate; cover to keep warm.
- 3 Add wine, lemon juice and remaining 1 tablespoon butter to skillet; stir to loosen particles from bottom of skillet. Cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Stir in garlic, chopped parsley and capers; spoon over turkey. Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley leaves.