Add a home-baked touch to weekend dinners with this comfort-food classic. Using just a few simple ingredients, this casserole has the taste of a beloved family recipe.
- cups cooked chicken, chopped
- cans (10.75 oz each) cream of chicken soup
- cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- cups Progresso panko crispy bread crumbs or any dry stuffing mix
- tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2 Place chicken in bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Spoon soup evenly over chicken and top with shredded cheese.
- 3 In medium bowl stir together melted butter and breadcrumbs. Sprinkle over baking dish. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly.