Coax turkey breast and sweet potatoes to mingle well with this slow cooker recipe. A great side suggestion: Fresh spinach salad in raspberry vinaigrette.
- 4- to 5-pound bone-in turkey breast, thawed if frozen
- to 3 dark-orange sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- cup frozen pearl onions (from 1-pound bag), thawed
- cup Progresso chicken broth (from 32-ounce carton)
- cup orange marmalade
- tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
- cloves garlic, finely chopped
- tablespoons cornstarch
- tablespoons water
- 1 Spray 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place turkey in cooker. Arrange sweet potatoes and onions around turkey. Mix remaining ingredients except cornstarch and water in small bowl; pour over turkey and vegetables.
- 2 Cover and cook on Low heat setting 7 to 8 hours.
- 3 Remove turkey and vegetables from cooker; cover to keep warm. If desired, skim fat from juices in cooker. Pour juices into 4-cup microwavable measuring cup. Mix cornstarch and water in small bowl until smooth; stir into juices in cup. Microwave uncovered on High 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every minute, until mixture thickens. Serve with turkey and vegetables.