Enjoy this creamy chicken casserole baked with chicken thighs, broccoli and angel hair pasta. The bacon sprinkled on top adds to the "yum" factor!
- tablespoon oil
- boneless skinless chicken thighs
- teaspoon garlic salt
- teaspoon pepper
- oz uncooked angel hair pasta
- can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/4
- cups half-and-half
- teaspoon smoked paprika
- cups Green Giant Steamers frozen broccoli florets, cut into smaller pieces
- slices precooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 2 1/2-quart casserole with cooking spray. In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken thighs; sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper. Cook chicken 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until golden brown and juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut (at least 165°F).
- 2 Cook pasta as directed on package; drain. In large bowl, mix soup, half-and-half and paprika; reserve 3/4 cup sauce. Stir in cooked pasta and frozen broccoli.
- 3 Place pasta mixture in casserole; top with chicken thighs. Spoon reserved sauce over chicken thighs. Top with bacon. Cover and bake 20 minutes; uncover and bake 10 to 15 minutes or until sauce bubbles.