This flavorful dip comes together in 15 minutes and is great to serve as a quick appetizer.
- cup Yoplait Greek 100 plain yogurt (from 2-lb container)
- cup crumbled feta cheese
- small clove garlic, finely chopped (about 1/2 teaspoon)
- cup jarred roasted red bell peppers, drained, patted dry and diced
- tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- Sliced cucumbers, red bell pepper strips and pita chips, as desired
- 1 In small food processor, place yogurt, feta cheese and garlic. Cover and process until almost smooth.
- 2 Transfer mixture to small serving bowl, and stir in roasted red bell pepper and 1 tablespoon of the basil. Top with remaining basil, and serve with remaining ingredients. Store covered in refrigerator.