Serve this garlic flavored chicken and potatoes that’s sprinkled with chives – perfect for a dinner.
- boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 lb)
- to 6 small red potatoes, quartered
- teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- teaspoon peppered seasoned salt
- to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- tablespoon olive oil
- tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 Heat oven to 425°F. Arrange chicken and potatoes in ungreased 13x9-inch pan. In small bowl, mix rosemary, seasoned salt, garlic and oil. Brush over chicken and potatoes. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 2 Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F), and potatoes are light golden brown. Sprinkle with chives.