A zesty honey-mustard basting sauce brings out the terrific taste of sirloin steak, bell pepper and mushrooms.
- pound beef boneless top sirloin steak
- medium bell pepper, cut into 16 one-inch wedges
- medium mushrooms
- tablespoon chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- tablespoon lemon juice
- tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- tablespoon honey mustard
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon pepper
- 1 Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- 2 Cut beef into 24 one-inch pieces. Thread beef, bell pepper and mushrooms alternately on each of eight 10- to 12-inch metal skewers, leaving space between each piece. Mix remaining ingredients.
- 3 Cover and grill kabobs 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 15 to 18 minutes, turning and brushing kabobs 3 or 4 times with oil mixture, until beef is desired doneness and vegetables are tender.